[Xerte] Useful applications...

Julian Tenney Julian.Tenney at nottingham.ac.uk
Mon Dec 16 09:46:49 GMT 2013

Hi,

I'm doing some work with a new Science and Technology academy being set up here in Nottingham: I want to compile a list of useful - and preferably free - applications for them to consider installing for students to use. They are going to provide a mix of desktop and tablet technology, so do you have any particular favourites you'd add?

I'm thinking about all aspects of web design, multimedia, coding, graphics, video, etc. If you could let me know your favourite tools in those categories that would be great,

Thanks a lot,

Julian