[Xerte] Xerte: Upload failed HTTPError -

Monroe.J.George at jci.com Monroe.J.George at jci.com
Fri Dec 13 15:24:45 GMT 2013

I have a problem I have been trying to solve for the past three weeks,
hoping for a little guidance

I cannot upload any images using any version of IE or Firefox

I did try Chrome just to view any JS errors and that uploaded just fine,
so I do not believe it is my server settings ??
My IT group seems to think that Chrome is just more standards compliant
(whatever that means),

Here is my setup:

System: Linux a305lv002 3.2.0-4-amd64 #1 SMP Debian 3.2.51-1 x86_64
LMS - Moodle 2.5.2
Moodle authentication -  Apache2 Winbind
Xerte online toolkit (latest version) is installed inside of my moodle
diectory

I am assuming this is a session error of some sort, I cannot get xerte to
acknowledge any authentication
( I really do not care if I stay a guest user, but our corporate browser
is IE)

 </head>
    //$xerte_toolkits_site->authentication_method = 'Ldap';
    //$xerte_toolkits_site->authentication_method = 'Db';
    //$xerte_toolkits_site->authentication_method = 'Static';
    $xerte_toolkits_site->authentication_method = "Moodle";

No matter what method I try, I get this error

So I am either looking for a way to pass the authentication, or reset the
session, I'm not sure, looking for guidance.

Or do I just need to only use Chrome, since that works?

Thanks for any help,
Jeff

Monroe (Jeff) George
Quality, Environmental Systems Engineer