[Xerte] Re: Install buttons not working

Tom Reijnders reijnders at tor.nl
Fri Dec 13 12:48:41 GMT 2013

I am glad that Pat's solution enabled you to continue. Thank you for the
aditional information. I have a similar test setup, and so far, I
haven't seen this issue.

Would you be so kind as to supply me with the contents of
setup/phpinfo.php by private email to reijnders at tor dot nl, in order
to improve the installation process?

Thank you so much,

Tom