[Xerte] Re: Problem with pages containing LaTex script

Smith, John J.J.Smith at gcu.ac.uk
Fri Aug 30 09:19:47 BST 2013

Hi

Just thought i'd mention while MathJax is the subject that currently in xenith if you don't have internet access than the 2x MathJax calls terminate the LO rendering leaving a white screen.

I've tested them wrapped in a try/catch block which works (object detection doesn't for some reason) and will commit when Github is refreshed.

Should only be a problem if running with no internet access so could affect Maxos users or those deploying to media for offline use.

Just so you all know....

Regards

John Smith
Learning Technologist
School of Health and Life Sciences

Sent from Samsung Galaxy SII

Tom Reijnders <reijnders at tor.nl> wrote:

No. MathJax would have just run on fine. The problem in this case was a mistake in the configuration of another virtual host on the same server that had side-effects on the latex to image converter.

Tom