[Xerte] Re: Xerte moodle integration

Tom Reijnders reijnders at tor.nl
Sat Aug 24 19:52:48 BST 2013

Gayan,

Could you please place the attached file in <xot
installdir>modules/xerte/engine, make sure $development is switched on
in <xot installdir>/config.php and that in that same file
XOT_DEBUG_LOGFILE is changed in such a way that the log can be written.

Could then save the preview file again (by editing the LO and pressing
'Play').

In the debug.log file search for "Magic quotes are switched On/Off" and
whether there is a line like "Calling stripslashes".

Tom

Tom Reijnders
TOR Informatica
Chopinlaan 27