[Xerte] Re: Practicality of Installing to Pagoda Box?

Sheppard, Nick N.E.Sheppard at leedsmet.ac.uk
Thu Aug 22 08:50:50 BST 2013

I'm pretty amateur but did manage to successfully install XOT on a linux server with Fast2host...just ftpd the directory and followed the instructions though did need some help from the list (mostly Tom Reijnders) with configuration. A easier install option would be great though as I may need to move it and a bit worried about trying to reinstall!

Nick