[Xerte] Re: Xerte moodle integration

RGN Meegama rgn at sci.sjp.ac.lk
Thu Aug 22 08:40:10 BST 2013

Without moodle integration, USER-FILES/.../8-user/preview.xml  looks like

<learningObject language="en-GB" name="Learning Object Title"
navigation="Linear" textSize="12" displayMode="default"> <summary
linkID="PG1377108894847" name="Enter Page Title" summaryHeader="Summary"
summary="Summarise the key points" nextstepsHeader="Next Steps"
nextsteps="Suggest how the knowledge can be applied and any useful next
steps" />
    </learningObject>

But after moodle integration, there are backslashes appearing in
preview.xml as follows that results in a blank page.

<learningObject language=\"en-GB\" name=\"Learning Object Title\"
navigation=\"Linear\" textSize=\"12\" displayMode=\"default\"> <summary
linkID=\"PG1377110768832\" name=\"Enter Page Title\"
summaryHeader=\"Summary\" summary=\"Summarise the key points\"
nextstepsHeader=\"Next Steps\" nextsteps=\"Suggest how the knowledge can be
applied and any useful next steps\" />
    </learningObject>

Any idea of what's happening?

Gayan