[Xerte] Created folders are greyed out

Sue Watling swatling at lincoln.ac.uk
Wed Aug 21 12:39:08 BST 2013

When I create a folder it appears greyed out (see attached image). I can create new LO templates but no longer use the folders. Has anyone had a similar experience and/or can offer some advice.

I've checked the TechDis guides and searched online but could only find this reference to items being greyed out. Is this connected?

Q: When I create a new piece, the editor buttons are greyed out and disabled
A: You may need to set up new mime types on your server.
A: Your learning object failed to load - is the USER-FILES folder empty?

Thanks

Sue

Sue Watling
Centre for Educational Research and Development (CERD)
University of Lincoln
Brayford Pool
Lincoln
LN6 7TS