[Xerte] Trouble with importing to new sandpit

Emma Mires-Richards E.Miresrichards at westminster.ac.uk
Wed Aug 21 10:46:08 BST 2013

Hi,

I am having trouble importing a LO that I created in the previous sandpit to the new vle.jisctechdis site.  When I click on import and select the zipped file, I receive no message when I click upload.  It states that it is sending the request but then nothing happens?

I have managed to import another file to the new site, and I have tested uploading the current file back into the old sandpit to make sure there are no issues there.

Many thanks,
Emma

Emma Mires-Richards BA MA CLIP
Senior Academic Liaison Librarian
Marylebone Library
University of Westminster
35 Marylebone Road
London, NW1 5LS
Telephone: 02035067065
Internal ext: 67065
Email: mirese at westminster.ac.uk
Visit my blog: http://www.westminsterarchitecture.blogspot.co.uk<http://www.westminsterarchitecture.blogspot.co.uk/>
Visit my blog: http://westminstertransporttourism.blogspot.co.uk<http://westminstertransporttourism.blogspot.co.uk/>
Book an appointment http://emmamires-richards.youcanbook.me/

The University of Westminster is a charity and a company limited by guarantee. Registration number: 977818 England. Registered Office: 309 Regent Street, London W1B 2UW.