[Xerte] Problem with pages containing LaTex script

Emily Lumley E.Lumley at hull.ac.uk
Tue Aug 20 09:25:36 BST 2013

Every time I preview a learning objective that has LaTex script on it I come up against Windows Security with the following message:

The server xerte.tor.nl at Global Women Leadership requires a username and password.
Warning: This server is requesting that your username and password be sent in an insecure manner (basic authentication without a secure connection)

If I press cancel it lets me continue but it does not show the latex script.

I am nothing to do with Global Women Leadership and I am not sure if this is a virus or a bug of some kind.

Many thanks
Emily