[Xerte] FW: Background colour

Sarah Wolfenden Sarah.Wolfenden at brunel.ac.uk
Tue Aug 13 13:42:05 BST 2013

Thanks for your replies Julian and Alistair,

Previously when I used Xerte, it looked like the example below in blue - colours were easy to change from the colour scheme tab at the bottom of the page. Now it is just black and white with no colour scheme tab - I now can't get in to provide a screenshot as what I thought was my username evidently isn't and I can't see an option to reset it. Thanks for your help  - but I may call it a day as I'm getting so frustrated with even the basics now which is such a shame as I used to love it.

[cid:image003.jpg at 01CE982A.E6748F50]

Kind regards
Sarah