[Xerte] Re: mysql problem installing XOT2

robb robb at interlin.nl
Sun Apr 28 23:56:57 BST 2013

 Dave,

Thnx for pointing to this. Exactly what was the problem:

database_host was ¨¨

I filled in localhost since mysql is on the same server.

Database_username=¨¨

Filled in the DB user.

password was filled in correctly.

database_name was ¨¨

filled in the xot db name

database_table_prefix was ¨¨

I filled inj the desired prefix

It would be nice to knoe WHY those things were left blank and not taken from database.txt??

Anyway, all is running now!

regards,

robb