[Xerte] Re: Chmod for web published by Xerte 2.18

Dave Burnett d_b_burnett at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 23 12:35:13 BST 2013

Nothing.Just created a new folder and uploaded your files.But the server is a Windows box...
From: bell_beauty12 at hotmail.com
To: xerte at lists.nottingham.ac.uk
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2013 23:32:02 +1200
Subject: [Xerte] Re: Chmod for web published by Xerte 2.18

I tried both 777 & 755 as you can see in the attached image of linux command and still none displays.
I don't get it...
Dave, did you something else when you successfully access the index.htm on your web server?

Suhaila