[Xerte] Re: Plugin Wordpress Xerte online

Paul Swanson Paul.Swanson at harlandfs.com
Mon Apr 22 16:30:37 BST 2013

I've only used the Desktop version of Xerte, but adding the following to a script icon would probably work in XOT to hide the interface modification controls:

_level0.engine.IFC.sizes._visible=false;  // screen sizes
_level0.engine.IFC.volControl._visible=false;  // volume control
_level0.engine.IFC.fonts._visible=false;  // fonts
_level0.engine.IFC.txtSize._visible=false;  // font sizes
_level0.engine.IFC.access._visible=false;  // not sure what this one does
_level0.engine.IFC.themes._visible=false;  // color scheme

Set to true, or comment out by inserting two forward slashes (//) at the beginning of a line, to make a component visible.

I don't know the answer to how to change the default language, but I know there is a way ...

Paul Swanson
Internal Business Systems Analyst
Internal Business Intelligence
Harland Financial Solutions