[Xerte] Re: Overflow:scroll; equivalent on category item holding boxes

Julian Tenney Julian.Tenney at nottingham.ac.uk
Mon Apr 22 09:47:16 BST 2013

You'd have to mask the target movie clips, and then add the scrollbar component to them, but I'm not sure if that's a good idea usability wise, and I don't know what implications that would have for the code that positions the labels as they get dropped in. Does it make sense to build two smaller interactions rather than one big one?