[Xerte] Re: Sound wait parameter ignored on server

Julian Tenney Julian.Tenney at nottingham.ac.uk
Wed Apr 3 09:51:00 BST 2013

I have a feeling this is a long standing bug, something to do with streaming vs event sounds, and despite the being et up as event sounds, if they don't load immedietely they behave as streaming sounds wich don't fire events. I think so, it's been a while, but I've seen it before, a long time ago, nd was unale to fix it. You might be able to verify that diagnosis somehow?

I'm not saying it's not doable - I would maybe try making a simple flash movie and replicating a simple case, see if it does the same thing without xerte in the picture,