[Xerte] Re: Upgrading xerte online toolkits to 1.8

Remy Olasoji r.olasoji at uel.ac.uk
Wed Sep 12 15:17:41 BST 2012

Hi Ron,

There was no Connectors menu; Text, Media, Navigators, Charts, Interactivity,
Misc but no Connectors:).
I am not sure what's missing but someone else on the list checked the site
and confirmed it is still 1.7 before I downloaded the zip file again.  The
site is here: http://xerte.uelconnect.org.uk/ by the way.

Regards,
Remy