[Xerte] Xerte Project AGM: Xenith Project

Julian Tenney Julian.Tenney at nottingham.ac.uk
Thu Sep 6 13:18:39 BST 2012

Hi,

The Xerte Project is holding its second annual general meeting at the University of Nottingham on October 10th and 11th. This community event is free to attend. The first day is aimed at those using the software in their institutions, or those supporting end users. You might have heard of the JISC funded Xenith Project: we have been working on HTML5 output for Xerte Online Toolkits, and this will provide an opportunity to show this highly anticipated work to the user community, as well as to reprise recent developments and outline plans for the future.

Book here (places going fast!)
http://xerteprojectagm.eventbrite.co.uk

The second day is for the community of developers working on the software, or for those who would like to join them. It's an opportunity to review developments since our 2011 meeting and make plans for the next iterations: all are welcome, but attendance demonstrates a willingness to get involved: whether writing code, documentation, or helping to set up the new community website.

Places are disappearing much faster than we anticipated. Apologies if this information has reached you already,

Julian