[Xerte] Re: WordPress Plugin "Loading XML..." Message

Pat Lockley patrick.lockley at googlemail.com
Wed Oct 31 15:12:34 GMT 2012

Hello,

The plugin doesn't work on multisite, well I couldn't make it work on
multisite (and I wrote it).

I thought I had changed the plugin page to say this, apologies if not.

It might be possible to get it to work with multisite, given some
re-coding, but last time I tried it was problematic. I might be able
to write a multisite version separately. How important is it / can you
code / help?

Thanks

Pat