[Xerte] Re: Importing LO

Ron Mitchell ronm at mitchellmedia.co.uk
Tue Oct 30 22:07:05 GMT 2012

Andrew & Dave
I think prior to the 1.8 language and modularisation work there wasn't any sub folders so this wasn't a problem before. Either that or a recursion routine is in the wrong place or something like that. Hopefully Tom can resolve this as like he says it should just work without modifying the zip like it did in 1.7

Sent from my iPhone