[Xerte] Re: Platform for Xerte

Dave Burnett d_b_burnett at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 29 21:03:36 GMT 2012

Not handy.But then AW is much more dangerous than Flash. ;-)

From: Paul.Swanson at harlandfs.com
To: xerte at lists.nottingham.ac.uk
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2012 20:45:16 +0000
Subject: [Xerte] Re: Platform for Xerte

You need administrator-level rights to install it. My clients are bank employees, and their systems are almost always
 locked down. They have to involve their IT dept. to install it.

Paul Swanson
Internal Business Systems Analyst
Internal Business Intelligence
Harland Financial Solutions