[Xerte] Re: Query on Flash animation

Ron Mitchell ronm at mitchellmedia.co.uk
Wed Oct 17 17:32:51 BST 2012

Julian has already answered your question re languages:

" But the languages used are PHP, javascript and actionscript mostly, and
xerte itself, jquery in the new stuff"

But are you just looking to develop e-learning content or to extend the
functionality already available?

You can develop plenty of different e-learning content with Xerte and Xerte
Online Toolkits without any scripting at all by using the templates
provided.

Look at the info and examples linked from http://www.nottingham.ac.uk/xerte

Download either Xerte or Xerte Online Toolkits and try them out

Look at the recordings and presentations from the AGM last week
http://www.nottingham.ac.uk/xerte/agm.htm

Then come back and ask more specific questions if you need to.