[Xerte] Conference and Xenith

Cowell, Elizabeth E.Cowell at wlv.ac.uk
Fri Oct 12 13:00:20 BST 2012

Hello,

Just wanted to say how much I enjoyed your conference. Very informative and inspiring for a newbie like me, and so many features I wasn't as yet aware of.

I'm not yet a fully fledged user or Xerte developer, but I've been playing around with models in the Standalone version, and  I'm quite keen to move to trying out creating a template/model in Xenith. Fay mentioned yesterday that pre-release versions may be available for those interested (or just the model and wizard files would be useful).

I'd be really grateful if it's possible to have any pre-release Xenith to play with.

Best wishes

Liz Cowell
Learning and Skills Librarian
Learning & Information Services