[Xerte] Re: Zoom in on an image.

Ron Mitchell ronm at mitchellmedia.co.uk
Mon Oct 1 15:33:04 BST 2012

Page 10 of http://www.nottingham.ac.uk/toolkits/play_560

From: xerte-bounces at lists.nottingham.ac.uk
[mailto:xerte-bounces at lists.nottingham.ac.uk] On Behalf Of Dave Burnett
Sent: 01 October 2012 15:17
To: Xerte list
Subject: [Xerte] Re: Zoom in on an image.

Thanks Inge.

You are referring to the native Flash right click menu Zoom functions
correct?

  _____

Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2012 16:12:11 +0200
From: i.donkervoort at tor.nl
To: xerte at lists.nottingham.ac.uk

Hi Dave,

There are two possibilities:
The Image Vviewer where the user can selct a spot on the image and zoom in
and out.
The other is the Morph Images where you add two pictures and the first
picture will morph into the other picture.

Good luck!

Bye,
Inge

1 2 Change