[Xerte] Re: Basics doubts

Tom Reijnders reijnders at tor.nl
Thu Nov 29 07:52:03 GMT 2012

Depending on how you publish, you get a different .htm file.

By heart something like:
rloObject.htm for Scorm 1.2
rloObject2004.htm for Scorm 2004
and index.htm for a normal publish

The file you want is the index.htm.

The fact that it doesn't load is because of a bug in one of the
published xerte desktop installers. That is fixed now. Copy the contents
of the languages folder of your Xerte installation into the languages
folder of your LO and eveything should work fine (actually you only need
the en-GB files).

This bug has been fixed some 2 weeks ago.

Tom

Tom Reijnders
TOR Informatica
Chopinlaan 27