[Xerte] Re: Putting my learning object online

Suhaila Haji Mohd Hussin bell_beauty12 at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 26 12:42:22 GMT 2012

Hello Tom.
Yes yes, I'm using Xerte standalone. Where can I get the language folder or how do I get it fixed?
Cheers,Suhaila

Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2012 11:48:00 +0100
From: reijnders at tor.nl
To: mm76 at gmx.de; xerte at lists.nottingham.ac.uk
Subject: [Xerte] Re: Putting my learning object online

    Is this the language folder issue? Is this Xerte standalone?

    I.e. there was a problem with the publish of standalone Xerte, that
    it didn't include the language folder. That has been fixed very
    recently.

    Tom

    Op 26-11-2012 11:15, "M. Müller"