[Xerte] Re: Putting my learning object online

Kemp Johnathan johnathan.kemp at ntlworld.com
Mon Nov 26 11:07:40 GMT 2012

If this is Xerte you are using and not Xerte online toolkits,

Open your project folder in windows explorer or another folder viewer.
Open the languages folder

Inside the languages folder there should be three files

engine_en-GB.xml
language-config.xml
wizard_en-GB.xml

If any of these files are missing you can copy them to your project's
languages folder.

You will find a copy of the files you need in your Xerte installation's
languages folder.

If this fixes things then you need to get the latest download of Xerte
which has this bug in the publishing process fixed.

Note: If you have developed your project in a different language then the
file names may be different e.g.

engine_nl-NL.xml (dutch version)

This bug was only fixed recently so I am not sure if it is available to
download yet and if so from where, i.e.

http://www.nottingham.ac.uk/xerte/

or

http://xerte.org.uk/index.php?lang=en