[Xerte] Scorm Trackable question types within Xerte Online Toolkits

dave at a6training.co.uk dave at a6training.co.uk
Wed Nov 21 16:12:20 GMT 2012

Hi all. I have been looking at the scorm tracking of Xerte Online Toolkit objects within Moodle, and looking through previous comments on this list am I right in thinking that the only interaction type that can be scorm trackable is the quiz option?

Is there any likelihood in the future of other interaction types could have scorm trackability?

Some discussions suggested that trackability could be built into other object types but I wasn't sure if this referred to XOT or the desktop version.

Thanks in advance.

Dave Foord