[Xerte] Re: titleColour using a stylesheet in XOT

Julian Tenney Julian.Tenney at nottingham.ac.uk
Wed Nov 21 13:53:32 GMT 2012

It's some sort of timing thing: if you test it on a simple .rlo it works; if you then loads the stylesheet into xot, as you say the other colours take, but not the title text colour. If you change the theme, then change it back to default, it will take.

So just tell your learners to change the theme and then change it back to default?

;-)

I'll have a look...