[Xerte] Re: XOT

Nigel Irwin Nigel.Irwin at rewardstraining.co.uk
Wed Nov 7 12:27:11 GMT 2012

Hi

No.

Regards, Nigel
IT Training and Support Co-ordinator

01444 884906

________________________________

	From: xerte-bounces at lists.nottingham.ac.uk
[mailto:xerte-bounces at lists.nottingham.ac.uk] On Behalf Of Pat Lockley
	Sent: 07 November 2012 12:14
	To: Xerte discussion list
	Subject: [Xerte] Re: XOT

	You've not got another browse / dialog box open?

	On Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 12:12 PM, Nigel Irwin
<Nigel.Irwin at rewardstraining.co.uk> wrote:

		Hi

		I have XOT 1.8 installed and integrated with Moodle. All
works except that when I go to add an image or media and click the
button to upload media I do not get a browse dialog box. Any
suggestions. This happens on all relevant pages.

		Regards,

		Nigel Irwin

		ICT & Process Coordinator

		Voice: 01444 413745

		Fax: 01444 440113

		Website: http://www.rewardstraining.co.uk
<http://www.rewardstraining.co.uk/>

		If you would like to contact me personally by email, my
address is: nigel.irwin at rewardstraining.co.uk
<mailto:paul.turk at rewardstraining.co.uk>

		 <http://www.rewardstraining.co.uk/>
PERFORM

		Follow us on Facebook
<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Rewards-Training/202711763085774>
<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Rewards-Training/202711763085774>
<http://www.facebook.com/rewardstraining> and Twitter
<http://twitter.com/rewardstraining>
<http://www.twitter.com/rewardstraining>

		P Please consider the environment before printing this
email

		Rewards Training Recruitment Consultancy, Victoria Gate,
119-127 South Road, Haywards Heath, West Sussex RH16 4LR

		Registered Office: Victoria Gate, 119-127 South Road,
Haywards Heath, West Sussex RH16 4LR
		Registered in England No. 3421136

		IMPORTANT NOTICE

		Any attachment(s) to this message has been checked for
viruses, but please rely on your own virus checker and procedures.  We
will not be liable for the consequences of any virus that is passed on.

		If you contact us by e-mail, we will store your name,
address, telephone/fax numbers and e-mail address in our database to
facilitate communications with you.

		The information in this e-mail is confidential and may
be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the person to whom it
is addressed. Access by anyone else to this e-mail is unauthorised.

		If you are not the person to whom this e-mail is
addressed, you should be aware that any disclosure, copying,
distribution of it or any action taken or omitted to be taken in
reliance on it, is expressly prohibited and may be unlawful. In e-mails
addressed to our clients, any information given is subject to the terms
of engagement with Rewards Training Recruitment Consultancy.  If you are
in any doubt about the relevance thereto, you should contact the person
you are most accustomed to dealing with at Rewards TRC on +44(0) 1444
413745 <tel:%2B44%280%29%201444%20413745>  or by fax to +44(0) 1444
440113 or e-mail to administrator at rewardstraining.co.uk

		This message and any attachment are intended solely for
the addressee and may contain confidential information. If you have
received this message in error, please send it back to me, and
immediately delete it. Please do not use, copy or disclose the
information contained in this message or in any attachment. Any views or
opinions expressed by the author of this email do not necessarily
reflect the views of the University of Nottingham.

		This message has been checked for viruses but the
contents of an attachment may still contain software viruses which could
damage your computer system: you are advised to perform your own checks.
Email communications with the University of Nottingham may be monitored
as permitted by UK legislation.