[Xerte] Re: About xerte online tools. Text editor

Dave Burnett d_b_burnett at hotmail.com
Thu May 31 14:17:15 BST 2012

I think Julian is referring to the Zinc wrapper you can use with Windows to allow a swf access to the local file system.

From: jbroide at gmail.com
Date: Thu, 31 May 2012 10:11:18 -0300
To: xerte at lists.nottingham.ac.uk
Subject: [Xerte] Re: About xerte online tools. Text editor

Yes the idea is to use xot to buid , then export and deploy locally,
I have to think in low quality of connection. So when the pupil has a connection may be he can send mail or download a new version ( for example)
Whne you say about a "satandalone player for windows" this means that in any case to run a "module for the pupil " as satand alone I need thies player?

ThanksJOSE