[Xerte] Xerte Online Toolkits 1.8 - Requirements

Ron Mitchell ronm at mitchellmedia.co.uk
Tue May 1 10:54:42 BST 2012

Apologies for cross posting:

A quick survey question relevant to anyone using Xerte Online Toolkits and
especially those hosting their own installation or planning to do so.

We are finalising the development of the new release of Xerte Online
Toolkits (1.8) which has some great new features including
internationalisation (language support). We need a quick response to a
question about PHP requirements and specifically whether requiring PHP 5.x
rather than the now very old PHP 4.x would be a problem. To collate results
we are using a Google form to capture responses: http://goo.gl/p9VWj

If you are unable to answer this question yourself we'd be grateful if you
could send the link to your technical team. http://goo.gl/p9VWj

Ideally we need as many responses as soon as possible and by the end of this
week.

Thanks in advance.

Ron

PP the Xerte Development Community