[Xerte] FW: FF issues with Xerte

Alistair McNaught Alistair.McNaught at HEAcademy.ac.uk
Tue May 1 07:38:29 BST 2012

This cropped up using the YouTube feed pagetype on XOT in the last XerteFriday session. Any ideas what the odd rendering highlighted in green is about?

From: Kenji Lamb [mailto:klamb at soffed.com]
Sent: 27 April 2012 13:54
To: Alistair McNaught
Subject: FF issues with Xerte

Hi Alistair,

Enjoying your presentation on Xerte!

This was the issue I ran into with the YouTube template... seemed to be an odd slidebar in one panel (highlighted in the screenshot), also scrolling down the list of YouTube videos for some reason was difficult, i.e. not a smooth scroll, not sure if that was just me though.

I was using the latest version of Firefox.

;-)

Kenji Lamb
Soffed

e: klamb at soffed.com<mailto:klamb at soffed.com>