[Xerte] xerte on web server (linux)

Elvira elvira.krso at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 31 23:29:07 BST 2012

Dear all,
I have problem with installing xertetoolkits on web server (linux). In fact, everything seems to go ok till test mysql, where i get message:
Access denied for user 'myuser'@'localhost' (using password: NO)
And I changed in mysql:
 mysql -u root -p

mysql> UPDATE user SET Password=PASSWORD('new_password') where USER='myuser ';

mysql> FLUSH PRIVILEGES;

And nothing happened.
For 3 days i reading and trying everything but no success.
And I deleted that folder xertetoolkits on web server, trying all over again, and now i cant even start install. This is message:
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or
misconfiguration and was unable to complete
your request.
Please contact the server administrator,
 root at localhost and inform them of the time the error occurred,
and anything you might have done that may have
caused the error.
More information about this error may be available
in the server error log.

Please help :(
Regards