[Xerte] Re: Hyperlinks in Xerte 1.17

Kemp Johnathan johnathan.kemp at ntlworld.com
Sat Mar 31 16:29:43 BST 2012

Further to my earlier email regarding the Menu Connector page. I have now
added the facility to supply the page with a list of pageIDs that you want
listed in the menu. That way you could have a project set up as follows

Title page
Main menu - listing pages Introduction, Chapter 1 menu, Chapter 2 menu,
Chapter 3 menu etc.
Introduction
Chapter 1 menu - listing all the pages in chapter 1
Pages 1 - n of chapter 1
Chapter 2 menu - listing all the pages in chapter 2
Pages 1 - n of chapter 2
Chapter 3 menu

etc.

That should cover pretty much any project structure.

Kind regards

Johnathan