[Xerte] [XOT 1.7] How to add a custom interface/change default colour scheme

Hugo Callens hugo.callens at socius.be
Fri Mar 30 15:28:33 BST 2012

Hi there,

I searched the discussion list all over, but didn't find a clear answer:
- How can I change the default interface e.g. different shape for the nav buttons: which file should I put in optional properties > custom interface? where should this file be located?
- How can I set a custom colour scheme instead of the default blue one? A custom css file? Where is the default style information located?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Hugo Callens