[Xerte] Re: event failing on second call

Dave Burnett d_b_burnett at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 29 12:36:43 BST 2012

OK, here's the trace of 2 consecutive calls withdebug(rootIcon.loadVars);

//first call

top debug //directly under button[type Function]load //directly under loadVars call[type Function]loaded //success
//second call
top debugonLoad=%5Btype%20Function%5D&onData=%5Btype%20Function%5D&icon=%5Flevel0%2Eengine%2EIFCloadonLoad=%5Btype%20Function%5D&onData=%5Btype%20Function%5D&icon=%5Flevel0%2Eengine%2EIFC
What is happening to the loadVars  function?