[Xerte] Is there any way to change the label for the themes control in the default interface?

Paul Swanson Paul.Swanson at harlandfs.com
Fri Mar 23 22:07:29 GMT 2012

We spell color differently here in the US (we're so barbaric!), so I'd
like to re-label the control from '--Colour Schemes' to '--Themes.'

inspect(_level0.engine.IFC.themes) indicates there is a 'topLabel'
property which accepts an object, so I tried:

themesCtrl = new Object();
themesCtrl.label = '--Themes';
_level0.engine.IFC.themes.topLabel = themesCtrl.label;

But it still says '-- Colour Schemes' even though inspect() shows
'topLabel : --Themes'

Paul Swanson
Internal Business Systems Analyst
Internal Business Intelligence