[Xerte] Re: Change XOT template colours

Oliver Haslam Oliver.Haslam at uwe.ac.uk
Wed Mar 21 11:37:12 GMT 2012

Hi

I asked this question a while ago.

Have a look in the website_code/styles folder and you will find several .css files. There are separate files for the login page, the editor, management area etc. You'll need to edit these to change the colours - just change the codes that refer to colours. A long list of colours and codes to use are here: http://www.w3schools.com/cssref/css_colorsfull.asp

Also, if you want to change the logos on your site you can do this via a browser. Go to http://yourURL/management.php and login as admin.

Hope that helps

Oli

Oliver Haslam
Course Developer (Technologist)
Applied Sciences & Allied Health Professions

Technology Enhanced Learning
University of the West of England