[Xerte] Re: Xerte 2.17 Glossary / relative links / css classes

KnowledgeWare knowledgeware at kccsoft.com
Wed Mar 21 00:30:55 GMT 2012

Hello Jonathan:

Re your post: "There will also be available seven new connector pages which
will allow authors to design non-linear projects."

Sorry, I haven't been able to follow the list closely for the past several
weeks.by 'connector pages' do you mean basically a 'menu'? In desktop or
toolkits or both?

If this is the case I'm very interested in trying them. Do the connector
pages work 'within' a single xerte file or branch to other files? And..any
way of checkmarking or otherwise indicating which sections are completed?

TIA

Ronm2