[Xerte] Re: Xerte 2.17 Glossary / relative links / css classes

Kemp Johnathan johnathan.kemp at ntlworld.com
Tue Mar 20 17:23:16 GMT 2012

This all sounds really promising. You might want to hold fire on section 4
for a few more weeks,

Page Wizards are now legacy items, as the next version of Xerte will
include the ability to create a project which includes individual Page
Templates (effectively an improved implementation of Page Wizards). The
folder will be created automatically for you when you create a new page
based on an Individual Page Template.

There will also be available seven new connector pages which will allow
authors to design non-linear projects. I will be working on some supporting
documentation for these over the next few days.

Kind regards

Johnathan