[Xerte] Re: Android App extension

David Wood david2009wood at gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 16:18:12 GMT 2012

Julian,

I am more than willing to help with the integration if you feel it would be
useful. (possibly when I am a little more free).

As I said I didn't want to interfere with things on your side (as I would
have been editing common files)

This is why I stuck to an old version, downloaded it and developed with
that. It is now essentially a (like you said) different product, there has
been no other interaction with the SVN.

As far as I'm aware the only data that get's written is to the phones local
storage (editing the XML file) which follows the structure you already had
in place, so should not cause any problems. No data should be going to your
servers.

If this is not the case, and if any problems do come up let me know at
once! The last thing I wanted is to cause any interference.

David