[Xerte] Re: Xerte as assessment tool

Tom Reijnders reijnders at tor.nl
Thu Mar 8 17:11:42 GMT 2012

Depends a bit, with what you mean with possible answers (free text or
multiple choice), if multiplie choice, than kind of. That is, I have a
scorm quiz working. It is not (yet) a part of the templates but will be
in the upcoming release.

After the release I plan to add more of SCORM functionality for better
tracking and better automatic assessment to the existing Xerte pages.

Tom

Op 8-3-2012 15:27, Julian Tenney schreef:

> Not at present I'm afraid. Tom was looking at making the SCORM support
> better in certain areas.

Tom Reijnders
TOR Informatica
Chopinlaan 27