[Xerte] personal intro and questions

ana boa-ventura anaventura at utexas.edu
Tue Mar 6 23:29:05 GMT 2012

Hi to all the members

As a newbie, I hope I have some really basic questions so apologies in advance.

- Can we use XERT for a EU project that involves the production of LOs across several countries?
- I downloaded the mac version but cannot seem to be able to install it. Is there a latest version that maybe I am missing? (I downloaded from the link on home page http://www.nottingham.ac.uk/xerte/  on the left   'Xerte 3 cross platform! Windows and Mac versions of Xerte 3 beta now available.'

I see there are questions posted by others on integration with Moodle so I'm thrilled XOT allows it but am wondering if it's running smoothly at this stage.

Thank you so much!
Ana Boa-Ventura
PhD Candidate - University of Texas at Austin