[Xerte] Re: Example email headers for Xerte install please. Anyone?

Tom Reijnders reijnders at tor.nl
Tue Mar 6 21:41:29 GMT 2012

That is using 'email_error_list' as far as I can tell....
Can it be a leftover from before having a feedback list and an error list?

We have to change the header thing anyway I think. XOT is creating html
mails, so we should ALWAYS put in the content type header, and we can
use the site_email_acount as the From header.