[Xerte] Re: Cannot add projects to folders on a Mac

Julian Prior j.prior2 at bath.ac.uk
Tue Mar 6 12:29:23 GMT 2012

We're having a strange issue whereby a colleague who worked with us then
left but has since returned cannot give projects to us - they transfer
to us as empty of all content. Our developer has tried changing the case
of her username within Xerte and that fixed things temporarily but she
is still unable to create new projects (the insert button remains greyed
out). She can access all her old content fine but at the moment cannot
create any new projects - we might go down the route of requesting a new
LDAP username in order to create new Xerte content only.

And we're still having the issue of YouTube content not playing which I
understand is fixed in 1.7?

cheers

JP

> [...]
> the author of this email do not necessarily reflect the views of the
> University of Nottingham.

> attachment
> may still contain software viruses which could damage your computer
> system:
>
> Julian Prior <mailto:j.prior2 at bath.ac.uk>
> 6 March 2012 11:32
> I might do - if I knew how to spot one :-)
>
> JP

> message in error, please send it back to me, and immediately delete
> it. Please do not use, copy or disclose the information contained in
> this message or in any attachment. Any views or opinions expressed by
> the author of this email do not necessarily reflect the views of the
> University of Nottingham.

> attachment
> may still contain software viruses which could damage your computer

Julian Prior
Learning Technologist
Learning and Teaching Enhancement Office
Wessex House 5.27
University of Bath
Claverton Campus
BA2 7AY