[Xerte] Re: Fwd: Function split() is deprecated

Simon Barne simonbarne at gmail.com
Fri Jun 29 14:45:26 BST 2012

More progress! I can now log in and edit templates.

If I try to play them, however, I get:

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required
'module_functions.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/php53/pear') in
/home/intouea8/public_html/xerte/play.php on line 3

Also, under Project properties > Access:

Deprecated: Function mysql_db_query() is deprecated in
/home/intouea8/public_html/xerte/website_code/php/properties/access_template.php
on line 61

Deprecated: mysql_db_query() [function.mysql-db-query]: This function
is deprecated; use mysql_query() instead in
/home/intouea8/public_html/xerte/website_code/php/properties/access_template.php
on line 61

(For some reason database.php seemed to contain data from old,
long-deleted installations of Xerte. Could this be the reason we
weren't able to install version 1.7?)