[Xerte] Re: Fwd: Function split() is deprecated

Simon Barne simonbarne at gmail.com
Thu Jun 28 13:51:22 BST 2012

I'm afraid I still can't sort out the "1" problem.

Meanwhile our IT guy has spent 2-3 hours trying to install XOT version 1.7
on SiteGround without success.

The only version of Toolkits that now works on our server is a WordPress
plugin. I could copy the templates over to the appropriate WordPress
subdirectory, but what tweaking would I need to do?