[Xerte] Re: Language file question

Tom Reijnders reijnders at tor.nl
Tue Jun 26 15:58:48 BST 2012

Fay,
yes you can add that, no problem.

Johnathan, others,

It should be en-GB and as far as I know it is en-GB in the repositories,
but Windows does not always follow that rule. Windows doesn't care one
way or another. But for XOT on Linux it IS important, because Linux
filenames are case-sensitive. So please stick to en-GB.

Tom Reijnders
TOR Informatica
Chopinlaan 27
5242HM Rosmalen