[Xerte] login unsuccesful after installation of Xerte toolkit

Coenraad, Loek L.Coenraad at movisie.nl
Mon Jun 18 11:35:52 BST 2012

Hi list,

I found the Xerte toolkit, and have downloaded the package and succesfully installed the PHP files plus MySQL database on an external server. It can be approached on http://movisie.nu/xt2/. I'm logging in by using the admin credentials as provided during the installation, but the result is a blank window. I did a similar installation on a localhost environment. Here everything works as expected. Can anyone tell me how the toolkit can be started?

Regards,
Loek Coenraad
developer @ Dept. of Information Management & ICT

MOVISIE, Netherlands centre for social development
P.O. Box 19129 | 3501 DC Utrecht
l.coenraad at movisie.nl<mailto:l.coenraad at movisie.nl> | www.movisie.nl<http://www.movisie.nl/>